My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, March 27, 2006

What the hell....

WHY??? Seriously, why was G.A. a rerun last night? Don't the television gods know that I'm like a junkie in that I.need.my.Sunday.Night.fix? What did Meredith do all week? How is Denny holding up? Did George go on his date and is he still staying with Christina & Burke? Please people, I must know know what's going on.

Kgrams, who is suffering from withdrawal and doesn't know how she will make it through the week now.

5 comments(s):

Blogasm to follow...

http://www.greyswriters.com/

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 3/27/2006 10:41 AM  

I was wondering WTF!!! I didn't understand what was happening. DUH!! It was a repeat to you, but since I jumped on ship mid seaason I hadn't seen it yet. Light bulb finally clicks on!! I was so confused!! I needs me a Deny update real bad!! Hope he pulls through!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 3/27/2006 2:52 PM  

Amen, sister. What am I going to do without my weekly view of Dr. McDreamy?

By Blogger Tammy, at 3/28/2006 9:04 AM  

Tell me about it...even my hubby was like - WTF? This is not making sense...and then we both went - OH SHITE - it's a frickin' rerun...no wonder it was making no sense....

DUH!

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 3/28/2006 11:59 AM  

Crayonz - thanks for the help!

EA - It was a great episode wasn't it. Glad you got to watch it.

tammy - I want new McDreamy pictures in my head when I go to bed at night, I mean... ok, I really mean what I typed.

fantastagirl - Reruns suck!

By Blogger KGrams, at 3/28/2006 9:26 PM  

post a comment

<< Home