My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm baaaaaaack

Hi everyone!!! Thank you all for the comments and emails as to where I was and why I wasn't out here. What I determined is that sometimes, life just gets in the way. Between work, Doodlebug and many computer problems, I have not been able to sit down at my desk and type. Tonight, I decided I am going to sit here, try and get an internet connection and type something for my friends and to heck with house and paperwork. (My massage earlier and the glass of wine I'm currently drinking helped a lot in this decision.)

Kalyn is getting bigger by the day. It's amazing how much time and attention she demands. I am actually getting an old computer from work to set up for her to look and her pictures and type... maybe then I can have time to type as well.

She is almost 19 months old now and the terrible 2s are starting to set in by way of stubbornness and temper tantrums. She must get these traits from her Aunt T. : )

I had pictures, I was trying to upload, but apparently, blogger is not any better. I guess I owe him a few days of stroking since I've been gone so long. hehehe

For those of you wondering, my son has moved back to the same city, but is still not home. I am still dealing with the emotions of it all on a daily basis, but it is getting much better.

Here is a quick recap of April, May, June & July...

April - I took the new job and am LOVING it. While I miss all of the people from my old work, I do not regret for one minute taking this job. It has led me to many new challenges, places and most of all I have met a lot of really great people.

May - As with any new job, I put in quite a bit of extra hours as there is always so much to learn. Took a business trip to Chicago, it was great. Lumpy met me there at the end of the conference and we did a 4 day weekend. It was so much fun!!!

June - Work, work, work. We purchased a smaller agency and spent the month getting them set up and trained. Went to concert and outdoor theater with Lumpy to get in some relaxation and girl time.

July - Another business trip. This time Lumpy and I both went to Vail, Co. (Don't you feel sorry for me having to work so hard?) LOL We had a fabulous time and celebrated my uh um choke choke 39th birthday while there.

No promises on how often I will have time to post, but I promise to get better and to catch up on all of you lives!

0 comments(s):

post a comment

<< Home