My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Finally...

Blogger has decided to let me post my pictures of Doodlebug that I wanted to post last night.


What do you mean you want the remote... doesn't it come with the big chair?


Peek A Boo, I see you Gma.

Guess who gets to call the a government office tomorrow to get a tourist card for a trip to Cancun. Yup, white sandy beaches are in my near future and will definitely be needed after dealing with a fed office.

3 comments(s):

How stinkin' cute is that DB? Sheesh, she's getting so big!! And Cancun??? I hate you.

By Blogger Melissa, at 8/23/2006 9:23 PM  

I wanna go to Cancun.

Such a sweet girl.

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/23/2006 9:43 PM  

melissa - Yes, she is a cutie, rotten too. LOL I know you don't really hate me. : )

tammy - If I had your #, I would have called and invited you as I had a layover in Dallas/Fort Worth Airport.

on the go - Yup and now I'm back.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/04/2006 12:55 AM  

post a comment

<< Home