My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Uhh Helloooo and Excuse Me?

So, I posted about how great my vacation was... and it was great. However, as we all know, nothing is ever perfect, so here is my list of a few things that were just not right:

1) Aunt Flo staying with me the first few days of vacation.
2) 70 and 80 year old women in bikinis.
3) 70 and 80 year old women in bikinis that unhooked their tops to sun bathe.
4) Old hairy fat men wearing speedos.
5) Big girls wearing bikinis. (Hey, I'm a big girl and I know what I should and shouldn't wear. That much white flabby skin should be covered up and butt floss should not be worn in public.)
6) People who let their small children run around unsupervised while they sleep in a cabana.
7) People who let their small children run around for hours without their swim trunks. (Said child was also peeing on all the palm tress and plants.)
8) Me being the only white person and only other girl in the back of a van full of Mexican guys.
9) $7 for a box of Cheez Its, $2.50 for a can of Coke and $3 for a candy bar. (I have a lot of cravings I'm having to take care of this week.)
10) Finishing my book on the 2nd day and no books to be found at the resort gift shop.
11) $20 for 2 hot dogs, 2 cokes and a small bag of chips at Cancun Airport.
12) People holding up the security checkpoint as they are trying to take bottles of liquor through at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport. (Yes, the duty free guys gave it to you on the plane when you left Mexico, but when you went through customs, you were supposed to put it in your bags you were checking. DUH!!)
13) The asshat on the plane that used the bathroom and stunk it up sooooo bad that I had to hold my breath and was still gagging. (If you couldn't wait till you got home, we had only been in the air 10 minutes, could you not have done that at the airport?)

I would like to say a big THANK YOU for the wonderful lady at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport who let us go in front of her at the security checkpoint as we only had 15 minutes before our connecting flight to Missouri was taking off.

Kgrams - who is now starting to peel and really hates that her great tan is already fading.

1 comments(s):

Welcome to Mexico...the land of the cheapest things ever...unless you're American and have a "Screw Me" sign on your forehead....which we all do, honey.

Sounds like a great trip though!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9/06/2006 8:09 AM  

post a comment

<< Home