My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, September 11, 2006

A Little TMI

OK, so maybe this post is really a lot of TMI : )

So, I'm getting a little gutsy in my old age (I turned 39 this summer you know) and more comfortable with my body and have decided to try some new things.

1) Sun tanned nude on the balcony of the condo in Mexico. (Yes, there was a palm tree hiding it for the most part, but if looked around the tree, you could see up there.)

2) Allowed my DH to take pictures of me on said balcony and other places while half nekkid during our vacation. (Not to worry, we used the digital camera for these pictures.)

3) Got tired of the bumps and itching from shaving and the burning from using Nair, so I actually got a bikini wax tonight. (Surprisingly, it really didn't hurt and I have booked another one for next month and may go a little further with it.)

4) Decided that even though I'm a big girl, I'm not going to wear big girl panties any more and bought myself some really cute and somewhat sexy lace hipsters. Girls, I must tell you that they are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn.

5) Taking it a step even further, I got really gutsy and listened to what Mama Duck has been saying and even bought a thong.

Watch out world, there's just no stopping me now.

3 comments(s):

For you, I may have to pull out my old thongs and give them a whirl.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 9/13/2006 9:39 AM  

Girl!!!!! Look at you all sexin' it up!!!

I found that now that I'm married and Sugar Daddy promised to love me in front of a judge and eveything that I can act a stupid fool (i.e. pretending I'm sexy) and he has to keep me!!!

Good for you and your sexy undies!!! And nekkidness in the nether-region!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9/13/2006 12:55 PM  

tammy - I'm trying hard.

crayonz - definitely give em a whirl

twk - please sister, there is no pretending in your house.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/13/2006 10:15 PM  

post a comment

<< Home