My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

For my fellow G. A. fans

I found the following story on Yahoo news today and just had to share it.



By MICHAEL CIDONI, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES - The doctors were in, as cast and crew of the hot TV medical drama "Grey's Anatomy" converged Tuesday night for a celebration of the DVD release of the show's second-season episodes.



The cast was generally tightlipped about third-season plot developments, but word did slip that the Meredith-Derek-Addy love triangle would finally be resolved, at least to some degree.
"Well, I think that you do see it, there is definitely a resolution, otherwise it becomes a really strange isosceles triangle," Kate Walsh (Dr. Addison Shepherd) told AP Television.
"So you see a resolution to the love triangle and you see all of the characters on their own a little more, myself included," she added. "The relationship becomes in it's proper proportion. You see them who they are as a person and who they are professionally in a whole new and different way."
There was also talk of some casting news:
Diahann Carroll and Richard Roundtree will appear in recurring roles as the parents of Dr. Preston Burke (Isaiah Washington)
"Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Second Season — Uncut," which also includes about five hours of extras, hits stores Sept. 12. The show begins its third season on its new day, Thursday, Sept. 21 on ABC.


Ohhh, I can't wait for September 12th & then the 21st.

Kgrams - who is counting down the days to see Dr. McDreamy again.

2 comments(s):

I am SO with you on this one, babe. I'm getting all antsy just thinking about it! :) BTW - where is that sister of yours? What is this like you guys are tag-teaming blogger? Ew that didn't sound good - but that's totally what I meant.

By Blogger Melissa, at 9/06/2006 9:03 PM  

I can't wait either! Although I'm a little mad they moved it to Thursdays - now I have to choose between ER and Grey's.

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 9/07/2006 10:17 PM  

post a comment

<< Home