My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, September 25, 2006

Am I old enough

for a Midlife Crisis???

Merritt made this comment to my post the other day, "I think you are going through a midlife crisis. Instead of Corvettes and tanning you're going for sex toys. LOL."

This got me to thinking, first am I really that old now? I will be celebrating the first anniversary of my 39th birthday next year. Yup, I am that freakin' old now.

But still, could I possibly be going through a midlife crisis? So I started thinking of all the things I have done the past 6 months:
1) I changed jobs
2) Started going out more with Lumpy
3) Flew to another state (Chicago, IL) to see a Bon Jovi Concert
4) Have sex on my mind constantly
5) Started tanning again (merritt, you didn't realize this one huh)
6) Got very adventurous on my vacation and let my DH take pictures
7) Bought sexy bras and panties to wear and when getting dressed, I make sure they match my outfit.

OMG... I am having one. Quick someone get me some Pr_zac and tell me how long this is going to last. Then again, I am having a great time, so maybe drugs aren't needed and I don't want it to end after all.

5 comments(s):

Good for you sister!!! Everyone should enjoy one...instead of a crisis though think of it as a Mid-Life Metamorphisis!

Vive le thong!!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9/25/2006 9:04 PM  

on the go - wiser with age huh. What are you wanting, oh, let me guess, you want me to clean out my Coach closet.

tkw - I like that, a mid-life metamorphisis. Really I think I just want to be more like you.

tammy - when, where. Send me info. Wait, I've seen pics of all you skinny bitches and don't think my fat crisis ass would fit in.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/26/2006 8:07 PM  

I'm only a couple years behind you. So far I don't feel the need to invest in sex toys - and I have always liked to tan and match my bra and undies if and when I have the funds to buy the 'pretty' stuff - but I'm happy to wear the old mis-matched too. ;)

I'll be watching out for the signs... LOL.

By Blogger Me, at 9/26/2006 9:03 PM  

merritt - Better keep your eyes open as you never know when it might sneak up on you.

Also, the party isn't just about sex toys, there are other items as well. Who knows what I'll end up getting. LOL

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/26/2006 10:30 PM  

Hold on - wait a minute - you are going to a sex toy party - that's a real thing?? OMG - I'm so gonna have to get out of this small town, because well, I never knew that they really existed...(yes, I'm 31 and have no clue..thankyouverymuch!)

Hey- it's not a mid-life Crisis if you are enjoying the ride!

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 9/28/2006 11:02 PM  

post a comment

<< Home