My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It doesn't take much...

I believe I'm done now and have returned to the world of happy camper land. WOO HOO

To prove that it really wasn't that difficult and that I am pretty easy to please, it only took 3 things to occur in the same day/night...

1) Sweet email from a friend
2) A great passed out kinda nights sleep (no alcohol was even involved)
3) Construction worker doing a double take and stare at me this morning

Let's be honest, that last one did wonders for my ego (I didn't tell hubby, but the guy was pretty good looking himself). So much in fact, that I actually thought about turning my vehicle around and going back. LOL

Now, I know I didn't accomplish the 2 tasks that I set out for last Friday night and no, I'm not giving up hope on them. After all, happy camper land is one thing, but euphoria is a whole different world that I wouldn't mind visiting.

Hope everyone else in blog land is having an equally great day!!!

4 comments(s):

ahhh - you life is good! What a way to boost the ego! We all need that once in a while - hope you find some euphoria and soon! (ha ha) with Doodlebug around the house though, I don't see that happenin'

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 10/04/2006 9:13 PM  

Isn't it funny how 10 years ago #3 would have just pissed us off. Now, we welcome it. Or is it just me?

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/04/2006 10:09 PM  

Way to go on the double take - Yep that will make any girls day!

By Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky, at 10/06/2006 8:40 AM  

ph yes, its always nice getting the ole eye from the construction workers;)..makes for a ahppy day, even if they are ugly..

but when they are good looking, its a bonus;)

thanks for stopping by, I hope to see u again;)

By Blogger eyes_only4him, at 10/08/2006 8:26 PM  

post a comment

<< Home