My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The load just got heavier....

Just when I thought I had reached my limit.

I went into work on Friday morning to meet with my manager and go over what needs to be done on my desk for the next 4 weeks and to discuss what I can still do from home so they aren't left totally high and dry. Instead, my manager had different plans for me... he gave me my walking papers. So, now I'm on the couch recouping and putting together my resume.

Hope you all have a happy weekend. I'll be back to post more, as soon as my head clears and I can think straight again.

Labels:

3 comments(s):

What the hell?!!?!?!?!?!?

Man...I'm so sorry to hear that!!! Who knows...maybe something bigger and better is on the horizon. In your interviews be sure to ask if they use Vista though...that should definitely be taken into account as to what job you accept.

P.S. LOVE seeing you on your profile pic!! It's so nice to have a face to go with the stories! I'm sure you've posted pics of you in the past and they reside in the back of my brain but we all know how I am at accessing that kind of stuff.

By Blogger Unknown, at 9/16/2007 2:04 PM  

Fucking shit woman. I click on your blog, and I'm like "who the hell is that person, and what the hell happend to kgrams?"

Oh my word. I can't believe you were just let go. It's been a year since I was laid off on 9/11!

I'll be praying for you, chica. It sounds like you've got an uphill battle from here on out.

By Blogger Undercover Mutha, at 9/21/2007 9:46 PM  

are you ever coming back????!!!!!!!

By Blogger mandy, at 11/25/2007 12:00 PM  

post a comment

<< Home