My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, August 22, 2008

Inquiring Minds Want to Know...

First of all... a big THANK YOU for the welcome backs and the positive comments. Y'all are great for a girl's ego.

I noticed I have a LOT of clean up to do on my blog... correcting links and such, so bare with me in the next few weeks while I dust off the cob webs and get this thing back up and running. With all the changes in my life, maybe I'll divorce this blogger bitch too and move onto someone else. If ya got someone better ya really like, let me know.

To answer your question TKW.. Yes, I am now living down in Louisiana. WOO HOO, I'm now a Southern Girl! I am soooo loving it. Hey anytime I can pick out a xmas tree in shorts and flip flops, I am a happy camper woman. I said sooooooooooo long to the ice and snow of the midwest and ain't missing it a bit.

Now I know y'all are wondering WTF has she been doing and what is going on... like I said, a LOT happened in 2007/2008. So, don't be shy (like some of you ever could be hehehe) and ask away and I'll answer. At least that way, it will give me something to blog about. lol

Me first though... Where, oh where is Easily Amused??? I know she doesn't keep up her blog, but is she at least reading and commenting on y'alls? Do I need to give her a sisterly nudge in the pants? Not to worry, it won't be too hard of a nudge, I live 700 miles away from her now. : (

Time to get back to work so.... Happy Friday and Have a Great Weekend!

Labels:

4 comments(s):

Another post? Shit, how did we get so lucky. Either you must be lonely or you just miss us.

So, I've been wondering...how much weight have you lost? You look like you weigh less than 150 for sure. I'm so proud of you for following your heart and taking care of yourself. Now, I just need to follow suit.

Oh, and where is Doodlebug and what is she up to?

By Blogger Undercover Mutha, at 8/22/2008 3:35 PM  

What what what??? You're back, yaaaaay!!! :) And, uh... why do you look so fantastically hot? Can I get some of what you're on?

By Blogger Melissa, at 8/24/2008 8:43 AM  

Questions:

A. How did you lose the weight? Big girls want to know. :)

B. What part of LA are you in?

C. Where's the granddaughter?

By Blogger Addy, at 8/25/2008 9:39 AM  

How come nobody told me you were blogging again!? GEESH! But I'm glad you stopped by my blog because I found you again and bookmarked you!!

By Blogger Me, at 9/11/2008 10:46 AM  

post a comment

<< Home