My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's been awhile...

Wow, has it really been almost a year since I've posted. Why didn't someone poke me and wake my ass up??? (Mandy, I believe that is your job. lol)

Well, A LOT has changed in the past 11 months....

Let's see, where do I begin...

1) I lost my job.
2) I found a new even better job. YEAH
3) Lost more weight. (Luckily I haven't found any of it to get ti back. lol)
4) I moved to a new State.
5) I have a new "Little Man" in my life.

I'll start at the beginning.. On July 17, 1967 early one morning... no wait, that's waaaaaay to far back. How about we start with Sept 2007. When my bf found out that I had lost my job, he agreed that I should still come see him in Louisiana to recuperate from my surgery and should look for in Louisiana. I immediately started putting out my resume. I arrived on a Sat, had my first interview on Monday, my 2nd interview and hiring occurred on Friday. I picked him up from work (had to borrow his car, mine was still in Missouri) and said... I hope you really do love me, cause I just accepted the position and I'm staying.

Fast forward some.... the company decided to open a new office that is only 20/30 minutes from my house vs 2 hours and they asked me to run the office. So, now I have opened a new office and am marketing my butt off. YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I have lost a few more lbs. Not an easy task when living in a State that loves to eat and with a man that can cook his ass off. I haven't lost any in the past few months, but eventually I will take off my last 20 lbs to reach my 100lb goal.

Here's a current pic of me....


Sorry it's not real good, but hard to take with a cell phone by yourself. lol

And now for the most exciting thing in my life... we have a new little man in our home. He is 8 weeks old, full of energy and spunk and such a joy to have around.


This my friends is "Brutus". Apparently, he does not realize that he is a tiny 1.7lb puppy that will only grow to be 4 lbs max. He thinks he is a big tough guy and so was aptly named.

This is all for now... Hey, I know it's not much, but it's the first time in a long time I've posted and it took me freaking 15 minutes just to get my password reset so give a girl a break.
Hope to see y'all soon!!!

6 comments(s):

OMG...welcome back!!! You look HOT!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new job, doggie and home (and am I reading that right that you are living in Louisiana now?!)!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/21/2008 2:15 PM  

Oh yeah...and first here too!!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/21/2008 2:15 PM  

Holy hell, woman, it's about time. I was just thinking about you the other day. At least it's only been 3 months since I last posted.

You are looking smokin' hot. I hope I look that hot someday.

By Blogger Undercover Mutha, at 8/21/2008 4:02 PM  

You look awesome - and sounds like life is treating you grand! So glad things are going well - don't be a stranger - update once in a while - 'k?

By Blogger Fantastagirl, at 8/21/2008 8:57 PM  

Takes note to make sure all photos are taken with camera phone and from an above angle... apparently it hides a lot of lumps, bumps and flaws. LOL

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/22/2008 11:51 AM  

you look fabulous!!

By Blogger Addy, at 8/25/2008 9:37 AM  

post a comment

<< Home