My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And the Answers Are...

First of all, blogger is being a biatch... and has decided it will allow me to sign in and post comments on my own blog at it's convenience. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr So If ya have someone you like better and ya don't mind sharing, please let me know.

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. (Asked by the Undercover Mutha & Tammy) Where is Doodlebug/Grand baby and what is she up to? Doodlebug is still back in St. Louis. : ( I miss her tremendously!!! She is doing well, getting bigger everyday. I can't believe she is 3 1/2 years old now.





This pic was taken 12/27/07 when I went back to STL to spend some time with her for Christmas. Do NOT look at the fat chick in the pic - horizontal stripes are not a big girl's friend. LOL



2. (Asked by the fab Melissa) Why do you look so fantastically hot? Can I get some of what you're on? Please sister, I am so not hot, but thank you very much. I wish I could say I'm on something really good, but I'm not, it's called... willpower and it SUCKS big time. : )



3. (From the ranting and raving Tammy) How did you lose the weight? I quit eating. That is I rarely eat junk food or fast food and I don't eat out. We cook at home every night and I take leftovers for my lunch. Also, I don't eat past 7:30 at night... I have now moved this rule up to 6:30 as I have quit losing and need to jump start it again. It has been a tremendous struggle involving a lot of willpower and walking for exercise. And that man of mine is nooooooo help at all. Do ya know what it's like to live with a coon ass that was taught to cook by his maw maw and loves to cook. The man is slowly killing me with good smells. I told him he needed to break my jaw for me so I could have my mouth wired shut... he wouldn't even help me out with that. Damn men. lol

4. (Once again from the ranting and raving Tammy) What part of LA are you in? I'm down in South East Louisiana... BR.

Anything else on your mind? If so, please comment as I love getting comments!

_______________________________________________________________

Just received this in an email. I laughed so hard... knew I had to share it with y'all.

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beaches in Montego Bay , Jamaica . Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. People would say, 'What a peaceful & lovingcouple' The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. The Husband replied: 'Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America ,' explained the man. 'We visited the Grand Canyon, in Arizona , and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon, by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, 'That's once.' We proceeded a little further and her horse stumbled again. Again my wife quietly said, 'That's twice.' We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for the third time my wife quietly removed a revolverfrom her purse and shot the horse dead.

I SHOUTED at her, 'What's wrong with you, Woman! Why did you shoot the poor animal like that, are you f*ckin crazy!?' She looked at ME, and quietly said, 'That's once.' And from that moment.....'we have lived happily ever after.'



Labels:

4 comments(s):

Aw, how I've missed you. I can't believe your little girl grew up! Aw. I bet you miss her like crazy. Well, I need a little willpower myself. I've been going to water aerobics, and today I started a step class that kicked my freakin arse. I will go back, dammit.

Hugs to you and that new man.

By Blogger Undercover Mutha, at 8/27/2008 3:02 PM  

Such a big girl!!

So, what you're telling me is that I have to give up my Orange Sherbet AND my Reece's Pieces.

DAMMIT.

By Blogger Addy, at 8/27/2008 4:14 PM  

Thanks for stopping by.

Yes, I too am waiting for Gustav the Fucker. Rat bastard.

I hope to know something tomorrow. I'd rather not leave (ya know, because leaving for a MONTH 3 years ago wore me out) but if I have to, I will.

By Blogger Elizabeth, at 8/29/2008 1:36 PM  

Mutha - Yeah, they grow up soooo fast. Are the water aerobics working? I need to start working out, but my back hurts too bad.

TY for the hugs...hugs back!

Tammy - Yes, I know I'm a big girl, don't be haten' on me. Oh wait, you're talking about Doodlebug. LOL

Yep, gotta give those up... I never said it was easy or that I didn't wanna kill people somedays. :)

SFG - this is my first one, we may go to FL for some sunshine, but would prefer to stay here if not too bad, may have friends from N.O. area coming up to stay with us.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/29/2008 1:52 PM  

post a comment

<< Home