My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, August 25, 2008

Anyone got an Ark???

Cause if Faye don't take her wet ass elsewhere soon, I'm gonna need one.

WTF, my first August in south Louisiana and has only been up in the 90's a few days and my yard looks like a swamp. I should have taken a picture of it yesterday, poor Brutus couldn't go outside as the standing water was up past his little legs. (Makes note to start carrying camera around again for blogging pics.) Guess that's what happens when global warming hits, everything gets hotter and dries up. Send AL Gore here and let him take a look. Better yet, never mind, he can stay where he is.

KGrams who is seriously tired of rainy cool weather and is in bad need of some heat and major vitamin D.

Labels:

0 comments(s):

post a comment

<< Home