My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, September 15, 2008

I've got.. nothing, naddo, zilch, zippo

It's another gloomy Monday and I feel the same way. I have for weeks now, no energy, no desire to do anything. I'm just totally wiped out.


So, to keep ya from having to look at the same old post, I'll be nice and put some random pics out here of my little man. He is now 11 weeks old and up to 2.7 lbs.


7 weeks old


8 Weeks Old


Asleep in Daddy's arm. Can you say SPOILED?

During Hurricane Gustav - At least someone wasn't worried.


He did actually wake long enough to change positions. lol

Ok, that's all I've got for now. Have a great day!!!


Labels:

4 comments(s):

omg he is way too damn cute..

i mean, it doesnt make me wanna get a puppy, like seeing newborn babies does not make me wanna have another baby..

damn u woman..

very cute though...

thanx 4 stopping by.

By Blogger eyes_only4him, at 9/15/2008 10:55 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Your pics are too adorable.

By Blogger Shannon, at 9/16/2008 10:00 AM  

Too cute! How can you not just love a little puppy like that!

Yeah, I am not feeling the blogging mojo either these days.....

By Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky, at 9/22/2008 9:14 AM  

Oh. My. God. I need to smooch him. Now.

By Blogger Melissa, at 9/22/2008 10:28 PM  

post a comment

<< Home