My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just Rambling... Because I Can

Well, it's been somewhat of a productive morning. So far, I have cooked breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, patched a hole in the bathroom wall, taped off all the trim in prep to paint the bathroom later today, checked out the want ads and have now put my 5th load of clothes in the washer.

Now, it's almost 8:00 so I had better get myself into the tub as I have to go to the home improvement store, electronics store, produce place and I have a lunch meeting. I'm even gonna sneak a few minutes for me and hit the massage bed at the tan salon. How did I ever find time to do things and work??? If it wasn't for that pesky thing called money that is needed to pay my bills, I think I could definitely get used to this being at home thing. : )

Have a great day.

KGrams who is hoping to get all her errands run so that she can get the bathroom painted this afternoon.

Labels:

3 comments(s):

Ummmm send me some of that energy???

By Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky, at 9/23/2008 8:15 AM  

Wow, you really know how to kick off a morning!

By Blogger Shannon, at 9/30/2008 5:55 AM  

OK its officially been a month since the last post......update please......

By Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky, at 10/26/2008 10:00 AM  

post a comment

<< Home